Please follow state and local CDC guidelines when arriving in New Hampshire from out of state.
In accordance with CDC and local guidelines, some hotel amenities will be unavailable to guests until further notice.
Our Bistro is currently closed, and we are not offering any food or beverage options at this time.
SIX SOUTH ST HOTEL SPECIALS
Great Bed and Breakfast DealFor an additional per day, enjoy continental breakfast for two during your stay. Featuring Starbucks coffee, juice, fresh whole fruit, bagels and cream cheese, pastries, steel cut oatmeal, cut fruit, cereal, yogurt and toast. Our boutique hotel also offers:
- Onsite Bistro and Lounge
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Complimentary high-speed internet
- Convenient downtown location
Six South St Hotel is Dog FriendlyWe welcome all well-behaved dogs, but please be sure to mention your dog when you reserve as we have limited availability for dog friendly rooms.
- $35 per dog, per day (not to exceed $140 per visit)
- No weight restrictions
- All guests with dogs will be required to sign the hotel’s Dog Acceptance Agreement, which contains additional information about our dog policies.
- Dog bed
- Food and water bowls
- Waste bags
- Dog treats
- List of dog friendly parks in the area
Six South Street Hotel is proud to offer Federal Government per Diem Rates
- Free WiFi
- Use of fitness center
- Business center in our lobby
- 24-hour complimentary Starbucks coffee in our lobby
- On-site bistro and lounge
- Walking distance to 30 restaurants and pubs
- Mini refrigerators in rooms
- 37-inch flat screen HD televisions
- On-site parking, $21 per night charge
Make your stay work for you on Commencement Day
The more you stay at Six South St Hotel, the better your odds of qualifying for a room during the busy Dartmouth commencement season.
Be sure to book under the same name each time you stay so we can track your history. Sign up for our e-list to receive updated information on this and other specials.